Tri（2-chloroisopropyl) phosphate (TCPP)
Molecular Formula： C9H18CL3O4P
TCPP, the chemical name tris(2-chloroisopropyl) phosphate, is a low cost chlorine and phosphorous based flame retardant. It has the best hydrolysis stability among currently available halogenated organic phosphates. Can not dissolve in water, dissolve in most organic solvent, and have good compatibility with resins.
Applying as Flame Retardant in the production of acetate fiber, polyvinyl-chloride, PU foams, EVA, phenolics materials. Except the flame retarding, it can also promote the moisture resisting, low temperature resisting, the capability of antistatic and the softness of the materials.
Pale yellow to transparent liquid
Viscosity CPS (25 ℃)
Density g/cc (20 ℃)
Water content(%) ≦
Color (apha) ≦
1. Avoid the inhalation of vapor or mist droplets
2. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
3. Avoid prolonged or repeated contact with skin.
4. Store in a sealed container to prevent absorbing moisture.
5. Use only with adequate ventilation.
6. Wash thoroughly with soap after the skin contact.
250kg in steel drum; 1250kg in IBC container; 25MT in ISO Tank.