Molecular Formula： C6H15O4P
TEP, the chemical name triethyl phosphate, is used as a flame retardant, strength agent of rubber and plastic, the raw material of pesticides, stabilizing agent of resin. It is a coloreless and transparent liquid, melting point -56.5 ℃, boiling point 215-216 ℃, flash point 115.5 ℃, relative density 1.0695(20 ℃), refractive index 1.4055(20 ℃). Dissolving in water. Easily dissolving in organic solvent of ethanol, ethyl ether, benezene etc.
Colorless and transparent liquid
Water content(%) ≦
Density g/cc (20 ℃)
Refractive index(20 ℃)
Color (apha) ≦
1. Avoid the inhalation of vapor or mist droplets
2. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
3. Avoid prolonged or repeated contact with skin.
4. Store in a sealed container to prevent absorbing moisture.
5. Use only with adequate ventilation.
6. Wash thoroughly with soap after the skin contact.
250kg in steel drum; 1250kg in IBC container; 25MT in ISO Tank.